Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Resolutions... first 90 days starting from today!

Something to boost up your spirits!!!

Going through my fb page, I came across a very interesting video shared by my amazing teacher, Wali Zahid, CEO SkillCity. This video reminds me of my last years resolutions, that I was lucky enough to put into words, got them published in a magazine and uploaded on the internet. Whether a general reader picked some of those resolutions or not, I had a good time meeting most of my targets. :)


Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. here's the link to skillcity's fb page:

    https://www.facebook.com/skillcity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see both the mention of me as a teacher and our FB page. Equally gratifying is that you were able to meet your 90-day resolutions. So fortunate! Time to firm up your next 90 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am humbled :) I was lucky to meet my 2013's resolutions, these 90 days start today!

    ReplyDelete