Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Student Life Renderings

This was one of my favorite projects in terms of renderings. The project was a commercial building. I named it "Wind Chimes" as I proposed a large wind chime dangling in the main atrium. These are images of the front elevation. I really enjoyed exploring the camera angles. These two came out the way I wanted. The softwares used were 3D Studio Max and Photoshop.


I tried to explore some waxy form, inspired by some of Gaudi's work. Not that I even came close to the level of a single volume of his designs, I still tried to liquify then freeze the form, molding it like soft clay, translating it into a glass facade,  diverting from practicality, and proposing warped glass segments.



I think this camera angle gave a pretty bold look to the volumes, and an illusion of extra height.

Post a Comment

0 Comments